Vegan MoFo 2012 Post #20! – I actually made it to 20 posts this month! I really didn’t know how or if I would manage it. I’m so glad I decided to participate in Vegan MoFo this year! It’s been a great challenge, and I will definitely be doing it again next year!
I don’t have any Halloween themed treats to show off, but I do have a tonne of other stuff to share with you!
You can check out everyone else’s WIAW #93 posts here.
And a whole bunch of other stuff I’ve been eating in the past month or so. I’ve keep missing WIAW so I have a big backlog of things I haven’t shared. Except for the starred items, this is mostly random eats I won’t be posting recipes for.
From the top, left to right:
1) A baked yam with Earth Balance and Sriracha. Steamed broccoli. Sautéed garlic herb polenta rounds with balsamic vinegar.
2) Yves Sweet Italian Veggie Sausage sautéed with broccoli, yam, mushrooms, zucchini, sun-dried tomato pesto, and red pepper flakes. Broiled garlic herb polenta rounds.
3) Pizza – Yves Veggie Pepperoni, roasted red pepper hummus, orange pepper, Daiya Pepperjack Shreds, on a whole wheat pita.
4) Cooked brown rice, orange pepper, Soyganic Smoked Tofu all sautéed then covered in Sriracha and avocado.
5) Sweet Potato Biscuits with Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese and Crofters Superfruit Spread.
6) Whole wheat macaroni with roasted butternut squash, mushroom gravy, and black pepper.
7) Scrambled curried tofu, yellow pepper, and zucchini. Silver Hills bread, toasted with Crofter’s Superfruit Spread.
8) Blueberry sauce (just squished defrosted frozen blueberries), frozen rasberries, coconut cream, and Nature’s Path Vanilla Cranberry Q’ia Cereal. This is what it looked like when I put it together, but when I ate it the berries were defrosted and the cereal had partially softened from the liquid.
9) Potatoes, orange pepper, cajun seasoning, with lemon dill hummus. Silver Hills toast with Crofters Superfruit Spread.
From the top, left to right:
10) Baked Zucchini Fries*, Gardein 7 Grain Crispy Tenders, Sriracha Mayo (Sriracha + Veganaise)
11) Pumpkin Cheddar Quesadilla – pureed pumpkin, chopped pickled jalapeño, alfalfa sprouts, Earth’s Island Vegan Cheddar.
12) Cranberry Orange Cardamom Muffin with Vegan Becel. Red grapes. Almonds and cashews.
13) Another potato vegetable hash – potato, roasted yam, yellow pepper, spinach, fresh parsely, avocado.
14) Salad – spinach, cucumber, yellow pepper, chopped pickled jalapeño, Gardein Chipotle Lime Crispy Fingers. Cumin Vinaigrette – 2 tbsp red wine vinegar, 2 tbsp lime juice, 2 tbsp Vega Antioxidant EFA Oil Blend, 1 tsp Dijon mustard, 1/2 tsp cumin powder.
15) Silver Hills Little Big Bread, toasted with Nuts to You Pumpkin Seed Butter. Okanogan grapes.
16) Kale-Millet Croquettes with Cheezy Tahini Sauce. Salad – spinach, cucumber, yellow pepper, my semi-dried cranberries, Cumin Vinaigrette (recipe above).
17) Granny smith apple. Warm Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies*.
18) Soyganic Smoked Tofu and broccoli sauteed with my Cumin Vinaigrette.